Consortium membership is open to all companies, organizations, and individuals that support the mission of VEWC. The benefits of membership include:
- Sharing of best practices, trends, and tools to support workforce development efforts
- Inclusion in development of energy educational programs
- Access to outreach pipeline of skilled, craft, and professional labor
- Networking with key energy stakeholders and established alliances
- Access to energy workforce supply reports and projections
Contact Matt Kellam, VEWC Chairperson, at Matt.L.Kellam@dom.com if you are interested in joining the Virginia Energy Workforce Consortium.